San Antonio Ethnic Art Society Abaraka Awards Committee 19141 Stone Oak Parkway Box #104 San Antonio, Texas 78232
210/863-3497 * Saeas.email@example.com
Beyond the creation of the art, arts professionals play a vital role in sustaining arts and fostering an appreciation for artistic endeavors.
This often overlooked segment of the field is indispensable in helping document artists’ intentions and to expand the visual arts canon; in preserving and restoring artwork as it weathers light, heat, dust and other environmental exposures; and in educating the public about the role of art in building well-rounded individuals and communities.
The third type of Abaraka Award is designed to assist early- to mid-career arts professionals in completion of
Who is Eligible for Arts Professional Grants
How to Apply for Arts Professional Grants
1. Provide a Written Description of the proposed visual art project, to include:
3. Submit CV of your art-related training, exhibitions, and publications.
4. Submit Resume of work experience.
5. Provide 3 References from arts-related professionals, include title, organization, email, phone number and how you know the art professional.
6. Submit complete application May 31, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
NOTE: The work in progress must be documented in still image, video, or both forms. An image by the grant recipient may be used in print and electronic marketing materials for the Abaraka Awards (excluding any items that may be sold or exchanged for remuneration by SAEAS) to promote or advertise the grants in subsequent years, and included in grant reports or other grant-focused purposes. Thumbnail or low-resolution versions of an image may be used in online formats.